Tue Apr 2 2013

Tweet treats

I should probably do these more often, because whoa I have stored up a lot of tweets…

01 sean
22 alice
24 cheryl
25 natalie

filed Reading/WritingtagsTags:
  1. Jessica Baverstock says:
    Tue Apr 2 2013 at 10:19 PM

Love them! Especially the Robley Wilson poem.

Thanks for collecting them all together. :D

Wed Apr 3 2013 at 6:10 AM

These are great! The Stephen Parolini one is my favorite … it’s so true!

3. Sarah Wedgbrow says:
    Wed Apr 3 2013 at 10:34 PM

I hugely connect to Jamie Ford’s tweet…the “letters to parents” one.

4. Julia says:
    Thu Apr 4 2013 at 11:12 PM

Fabulous. Especially the quote from Sixth Form Poet. Such a succinct way to put a universal worry.

Fri Apr 5 2013 at 10:14 AM

Glad y’all are enjoying them! It’s cool/funny how different ones are sticking out to each of you. :)

6. Juliann says:
    Sat Apr 6 2013 at 11:59 AM

These are great! I love the Los Angeles Angels repetition and the gray cotton candy reference. Fun.

Sat Apr 6 2013 at 9:36 PM

My favorite is Sixth From Poet’s tweet, too – maybe because I loved Choose Your Own Adventure Books when I was a kid.

$1.99 at Amazon, B&N, iTunes, Sony, Kobo, Smashwords