Fri Oct 11 2013

Two important messages

Friend and fellow writer Dustin is a very talented artist, and he’s participating in this thing called #inktober. I’m an amateur doodler at best, but I like the spirit of #inktober, so I’m going to do the “5K” version, meaning 1 drawing a week. Here is my first:

I'm an amateur doodler at best, but I'm trying the #inktober "5K."

Riley wanted to participate too, but he can’t hold a pen, so we did #kibbleart instead:

put-love-first

filed Photos, RandomtagsTags:
  1. Becky Wallace says:
    Sat Oct 12 2013 at 4:09 PM

Your doodles are a gazillion times better than mind. And thanks for the reminder!!

Sat Oct 12 2013 at 8:17 PM

Aw thanks! And no problem. ;) You know whose doodles I really miss? K. Marie Criddle’s! http://kmcriddle.blogspot.com/

3. Jonathan says:
    Mon Oct 14 2013 at 7:57 PM

This is great. I look forward to more!

4. jkftravel says:
    Mon Oct 14 2013 at 11:30 PM

Riley has a way with kibble. Very impressive, both of you.

5. Tuere Morton / YA Author says: