Mon Feb 10 2014

Tweet treats

filed RandomtagsTags:
    Mon Feb 10 2014 at 12:16 PM

If I were to get on Twitter, which seems unlikely at this point, I would definitely follow Emy, Shannon (aka Tyler Durden), and of course Natalia.

Tue Feb 11 2014 at 7:41 AM

I love these!!

Wed Feb 12 2014 at 8:06 AM

I love these Tweet Treats. In response to Mandy Hubbard’s, I went to a friend’s reading for her debut novel last night during which she said she spent 11 years writing her book – plus several more for publication. 15 years in all. But she did it! Huge agent, Big 5 publisher … it just takes time and perseverance (and talent and a butt load of hard work). We miss you at Writerland, by the way, Kristan!

Wed Feb 12 2014 at 11:31 AM

Glad everyone’s enjoying them! I really need to post them quarterly, because I have a LOT of tweets stored up…

Meghan-
    I’ve missed Writerland too! Just been really busy, not commenting on as many blogs (though I’m still reading). Anyway, yay for your friend — and yay for you with the mini-memoir ebook! Looking forward to reading it. :)

5. Jonathan says:
    Wed Feb 12 2014 at 11:14 PM

I love that you quoted Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson. He’s actually quite profound!

6. Natalia Sylvester (@NataliaSylv) says:
    Wed Feb 12 2014 at 11:56 PM

I love The Rock. And I love Rae’s quote about clarity & beauty being the same thing.

You’ve got some oldies here…thanks for including mine! ;)

P.S. Anthony, come to Twitter!!! You know you want to join us here…come to the dark side…

Thu Feb 13 2014 at 11:04 AM

Jonathan-
    He IS, isn’t he?

Natalia-
    I know, I’m so behind! I really should make this a quarterly feature.

8. Jonathan says:
    Mon Feb 17 2014 at 12:50 PM

I just followed the Rock on the twitters. Unsurprisingly, he follows no man or woman.

$1.99 at Amazon, B&N, iTunes, Sony, Kobo, Smashwords