Sun Apr 13 2014

40 minute gondola ride
700 photos
5 souvenirs
2 light sunburns
19 mosquito bites
1 life-changing phone call

I can’t wait to tell you guys more.

filed Personal
    Sun Apr 13 2014 at 8:47 AM

What an incredible, awe-inspiring experience. Looking forward to hearing all about everything! :)

Sun Apr 13 2014 at 9:21 AM

A life-changing phone call, huh?

Well, you’ve definitely got the hang of that building-the-suspense thing… :-)

3. yogadog says:
    Sun Apr 13 2014 at 5:16 PM

Only 7 cups of gelato in 10 days? You have a lot of self control. And a life changing phone call? Okay, you have my attention.

Mon Apr 14 2014 at 7:09 AM

More soon, I promise!

5. kaye says:
    Mon Apr 14 2014 at 10:23 AM

I am so glad that you had such a fulfilling and awesome trip, but possibly even more excited for you receiving such incredible information. No matter what it is, I am so excited for you. :-)

Mon Apr 14 2014 at 10:24 AM

Thanks, kaye!

7. Rachele Alpine says:
    Mon Apr 14 2014 at 7:45 PM

I must know about this phone call, but I have a good feeling that I know what it’s about! !!! : )

Mon Apr 14 2014 at 7:47 PM

LOL yeah I think you probably do… ;)

9. Laura says:
    Mon Apr 14 2014 at 7:50 PM

Love, love, love! I’m hoping to study abroad in Italy at some point, and this makes me even more excited! Can’t wait to hear about everything (including this mysterious phone call!) :D (Also, only 700 photos? My count would be in the thousands)

10. linda says:
    Tue Apr 15 2014 at 4:30 AM

Your trip sounds amazing! Particularly the phone call. Can’t wait to hear more!!!

Tue Apr 15 2014 at 6:18 AM

Laura-
    Italy is amazing and I’m sure you would love it. (Most artistic sorts would have a hard time not loving it, I think.) Do you know where or what you want to study there?

12. Laura says:
    Tue Apr 15 2014 at 5:13 PM

Right now I’m considering a program where we spend half a semester in Florence and half a semester in London studying art history, culture, and literature!

Tue Apr 15 2014 at 6:51 PM

Omg that sounds amazing!

14. Rose says:
    Wed Apr 16 2014 at 10:00 AM

the phone call and the food! let’s hear more!!!

15. Andrea Blythe says:
    Wed Apr 16 2014 at 10:42 AM

Wow! Sounds like a fantastic trip! Have fun!

16. Juliann says:
    Wed Apr 16 2014 at 2:15 PM

I can’t wait to hear more! We’re supposed to go to Italy this summer, so I’m researching the must-see’s.

Thu Apr 17 2014 at 9:05 AM

Juliann-
    I’m no expert, but if I can be of any help, please feel free to ask! I’m going to blog more about Italy in the next week or so, but basically we visited Rome, Florence, and Venice, along with a couple day trips (Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, hillside towns of Tuscany, Bologna).