Thu Apr 17 2014

Italy in photos (part 1)

Hall of busts at the Vatican museum. #rome #travelgram #artthursday Giant golden snitch at the Vatican. #rome #travelgram #artthursday #harrypotter
rome 026
rome 070
The incomparable Positano. #travelgram Limoncello shop in Amalfi. #travelgram
rome 125
rome 145
rome 148

filed Photos
  1. linda says:
    Fri Apr 18 2014 at 4:59 AM

Love the photos! Particularly the ones of ancient buildings. They look AMAZING.

Fri Apr 18 2014 at 11:52 AM

Gorgeous! I especially love the fourth one. It looks like such a beautiful place!

3. Becky Wallace says:
    Fri Apr 18 2014 at 1:54 PM

I’m jealous in so many ugly ways. It looks incredible!

Fri Apr 18 2014 at 3:25 PM

Thanks, guys! Yes, Italy is gorgeous and so rich with history. Definitely worth a visit. (Or two. Or three. ;p)

5. T. S. Bazelli says:
    Fri Apr 18 2014 at 10:23 PM

Amazing shots! I peeked in your flickr feed already for more hee hee

Sat Apr 19 2014 at 11:57 AM

Lol cheater. ;P Well, I’m doing 2 more photo posts here, but that will only probably be like 20-30 pics in total, because I figure no one wants to see all 400… (Even my dad is like, “How about the highlights?”)