Tue Apr 22 2014

Italy in photos (part 2)

florence 005
florence 024
Burrata, veggies, and fried bread at L'Osteria di Giovanni. #onthetable #travelgram Bistecca alla fiorentina (and potatoes) at L'Osteria di Giovanni. #onthetable #travelgram
Tiramisu, raisin wine, and biscotti at L'Osteria di Giovanni. #onthetable #travelgram #fromwhereistand #lookingdown #siena #travelgram
Typical Italian alley scene. #travelgram Sculptor at work in San Gimignano. #travelgram
tuscany farm 012
tuscany farm 018

filed Photos
  1. linda says:
    Wed Apr 23 2014 at 12:51 AM

Wow, gorgeous photos! Must have been amazing being in such a beautiful place. :)

Wed Apr 23 2014 at 6:44 AM

Yes, Italy is one of the loveliest places on earth, IMO. Both there and Spain offer an incredible combination of modern + historical beauty.

3. Ingrid says:
    Wed Apr 23 2014 at 10:19 AM

Beauuuuutiful photos, Kristan!

Wed Apr 23 2014 at 10:22 AM

Thank youuuuu! :)

5. kaye (paper reader) says:
    Wed Apr 23 2014 at 7:01 PM

I haven’t been to Italy yet, which stinks, since I’ve studied the language intensively. I look forward to going, though I think Venezia would be on my Must Visit List. I’m so glad you guys had such an incredible time, and your photographs are gorgeous. :)

Wed Apr 23 2014 at 8:06 PM

I LOVED Venice. Some people will think it’s too touristy, but I didn’t care. The canals are just so lovely — and NO CARS! <3