Sat Jun 7 2014

May in photos

How do I get me a bear license plate? Fruit tart and mini sandwich trio at La Madeleine. #onthetable
Summer treat! Mini key lime #pies. Homemade by Andy. Yes, he's the best. What a beautiful day in the neighborhood. #thisisotr
OTR tour 015
mt airy 022 Sploot! #grumblepup
rochester

filed Photos
  1. Ingrid says:
    Sun Jun 8 2014 at 1:38 PM

I always enjoy your photos, Kristan. That one of Riley’s little bum is adorable!

Sun Jun 8 2014 at 1:38 PM

Haha, thanks, Ing!

3. comedytaggednotes says:
    Mon Jun 9 2014 at 11:35 AM

I always love your photos! My favorites here are the license plates and the big one in the middle :)

4. Aisha says:
    Mon Jun 9 2014 at 11:36 AM

Agh what happened to the edit feature on these comments????

5. Aisha says:
    Mon Jun 9 2014 at 11:37 AM

Wait if I just submit more than one comment it overwrites the past one? Anyway I just said that I always love your photos and my favorites here are the license plates and the big one in the middle :)

Mon Jun 9 2014 at 2:39 PM

Lol whoops, no, it’s that my site didn’t recognize you because of the “comedytaggednotes” name, so it held that comment for moderation. And sadly I had to take away the edit feature for comments because that plugin wasn’t playing nicely with everything else.

But thanks for the compliment! It’s good motivation to take more photos. I always mean to, but my average has gone way down lately, to like 4-5 pics per month! Sad. Unless I travel, haha, then it’s more like 4-5 HUNDRED. :P

7. yogadog says:
    Fri Jun 20 2014 at 7:09 PM

Oscar would like his tail end photographed.