- Quick Longmire update: Netflix picked it up for a 4th season, yay!
- On Sunday, I posted over at Writer Unboxed about the two things that I’ve been doing recently in order to maintain a healthy mindset towards writing: “Rising Expectations, Daily Pages, and Having Fun.”
- As part of our attempts to become more cultured, we went to see the musical Once. I loved how minimal the set and script were, allowing the music to really be the focus. I’ve loved the song “Falling Slowly” ever since I heard it on the Oscars years ago, but it was a special treat to hear it live.
- Andy’s sister had her baby! Now we can all spoil this little jellybean rotten.
- We also saw Interstellar, which was intricate and imaginative even beyond my expectations. There were a few developments that I predicted, but still plenty that took me by surprise. Most of all, I loved the theme of love being the one thing we humans perceive/experience that transcends time and space. (That said, I probably would have changed the ending a bit.)
- And oh yeah, it was my birthday.
— Kristan Hoffman (@kristanhoffman) November 21, 2014