What type are you?

According to Typealyzer (which Albert linked me to):

The analysis indicates that the author of http://kristanhoffman.com/blog/ is of the type:

ESTP – The Doers

The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities.

The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

Those last two sentences? Um, YEAH.

Doh.

1. najla says:

Heh. Funny thing. My housemate pointed me to the Meyers-Briggs test a little while ago. I’m an ENTJ (or sometimes an ENFJ).

Pretty damn accurate.

2. KristEn says:

I’m the same as you! What are the chances? How many combinations are there really for this? Oh, you should also be able to see my crazy dogs now… I had to make my facebook video public! :D

• KristEn’s recent blog post: My crazy doggins…

LOL capping the E in your (our?) name.

Omg your dogs are so cute!

4. D'Arcy says:

Ah yes, I haven’t take this one, but I know my color. I used to be a red, but I think I’ve overwhelmed some of that perfectionist/accomplish attitude with a lot more love.

• D’Arcy’s recent blog post: Family, Isn’t it About Time?

5. Sonja says:

The site says that I’m an ISFP. I don’t know. Sure, I see myself in some of that description, but I also see myself in some of your description, and I think those two might be on opposite ends of the spectrum.

• Sonja’s recent blog post: Definitely boring. Definitely.

6. Wow I just saw you’re a quarter finalist! That’s so awesome!! I’m so excited for you — Congratulations!!

• Twenty Four At Heart’s recent blog post: If I Go Missing

7. sam says:

i need to take that test, but the last two sentences refer to me as well, so don’t beat yourself up about it! heh.

• sam’s recent blog post: hi, i’m married. i’m a wife. not a big deal.

D’Arcy-
    That sounds like a good thing. :)

Sonja-
    I got a different result based on kristanhoffman.com vs kristanhoffman.com/blog/ so maybe that’s a factor?

TFAH-