Well, I’m back in Cincinnati after a lovely visit to Houston. What made it so lovely, you ask?
- NO FIGHTS WITH MY PARENTS. And yes, we actually talked to each other. I hope Hell is enjoying its winter.
- I successfully troubleshot (troubleshooted?) two computer issues for my dad.
- I saw several friends, watched a few movies (The Secret Life of Bees, Australia, He’s Just Not That Into You, and The Girl Next Door), and visited my beloved Chinatown more than once.
- I got to play with my cousin’s adorable daughter.
- I didn’t miss my flight today, thanks to the kind travelers and employees at Houston Intercontinental Airport.
- I DIDN’T GET SICK!
I also didn’t post a new episode of Twenty-Somewhere — or anything bloggy — while I was away, so I’ll get on that. I know you’re all dying from anticipation.
But first, I need a shower. You can work up quite a sweat running around an airport terminal!