Lots on my mind lately… I’ll elaborate more later. For now, I will confess: I jumped on the bandwagon. The Poladroid bandwagon, to be more specific. I love the look of these fake Polaroid pics, i.e., Faux-laroids.
First is from Seabrook Shipyard in Kemah, TX, where my parents keep our sailboat. Second and third are from Parque del Buen Retiro in Madrid, Spain, where I fell in love.
12 responses to “Foto Friday: Faux-laroids”
That picture of the shipyard brings back memories…
wow, what beautiful pictures!
• sam’s recent blog post: home owner
I loooove that first one!
I love teh look of those pics too.
• phhhst’s recent blog post: Then, Lucky Me, I’m off to the Opera
Sam, Aisha, phhhst-
Well I’m going to state the obvious…
About time you started using Polardriod! I told you so :)
• Angie’s recent blog post: And all this light is too bright, don’t feel like shining
Yeees, yes you did! :P
I’ve been hesitating joining the bandwagon as well. But I may just need to. It looks SO cool.
• D’Arcy’s recent blog post: Flesh
It IS! So much fun!
i like polaroids in general so fauxalaroids would be cool too! i like the doc picture. the but colors in the 2nd picture are interesting… red clouds with green water! the building also is tinted red.
• floreta’s recent blog post: Paragraph and Poem
Love the pics! Yes, I confess to having a thing for Polaroids too…
• renaissancetrophywife’s recent blog post: Storage Sale
Because they’re awesome!