- It’s very difficult to read the things I have written without getting the itch to edit. (Tweak. Undo. Tweak. Undo.)
- I recently worked some Facebook magic and acquired an easy-to-remember URL for my Page: http://facebook.com/kristanhoffman.
- Andy got me an iPad Mini for my birthday. I love it.
- Related: I’ve started using Instagram.
- I’ve also started using Omm Writer on occasion. I’m not sure yet how it fits into my writing process/workflow, but I enjoy the stark simplicity and zen-ness of it.
- I do not look forward to holiday shopping. I keep a running list of ideas year-round, but still, I am not very good at figuring out what to give people.
- THIS. Read this.
5 responses to “A few disjointed items”
I don’t know where to stop fiddling :( I worry this last round of edits may take me forever, because I’m never satisfied.
That last link. LOVE.
I’ve never tried Omm Writer, but I do find it helps to switch computers or programs or pens from time to time.
Glad you’re liking the iPad Mini. I use my Android tablet for more and more things.
How come when I do posts of a few disjointed items they end up being about ten times the length of this? :-)
I LOVE that last link!
I definitely can’t read anything I’ve written without wanting to edit it.
Also, been meaning to write this to you in an email, but I’ll put it here now: check out the app Index Card. It’s like a simpler version of Scrivener that has the ability to sync…with Scrivener! It might be a useful app for you if you’re using your iPad Mini for writing–or even just for research.
I’m not sure what it says about me that this doesn’t even seem disjointed. I think I’m thinking in bullet points right now, too.