What if?

parques 004

I’ve asked myself all the “what if” questions this past week like: What if I don’t make money? What if I get lazy? What if I end up like so-and-so who has talent but sits around all day afraid of the world? What if I really don’t have talent? But I figure the only what if question that really matters is: What if I don’t try this?

What if?

Girl at Play, Alex Beauchamp

1. sam says:

you are so pretty. <3

2. Liz says:

Beautiful picture. And I’ve found I can live with any outcome as long as I know I tried my best. Being afraid is much worse than being rejected or poor.

• Liz’s recent blog post: Kindergarten Art: My Guide to Decorating

3. albie says:

Hmm, is this picture like 5 years old? I’ve seen this picture (or a picture really similar to it) back when we were in college!

(And if it isn’t 5 years old, then take it as my compliment that you haven’t aged in the past 5 years. Cuz, uh… yeah, that’s what I really meant to say!)

4. Pseudo says:

You are so pretty and look like a teenager.

I envy your getting to write full time. Even the hard parts. Stick with it.

• Pseudo’s recent blog post: Friday Foto: A Walk Around Diamond Head

The picture is about 3 years old. So I was younger, but still 20. :P

6. Trisha says:

‘What ifs’ are a waste of time.

Follow your heart. Success will hear your call, know you are sincere and answer.

7. Angie says:

Just think when you’re 50 you’ll only look 47 (or 45 by Albert’s standards–even better)!

First, cool site redesign. Yay for you.
    Second, I live this to often, What if I end up like so-and-so who has talent but sits around all day afraid of the world? and usually a year later when I reflect I smack myself for not taking more action.

Let’s end the smacking. We need the brain cells.

• Angie’s recent blog post: Waving my white flag